How do I make a complaint? 

Please tell us about any complaint you might have as soon as possible, so that we are able to resolve it quickly. 
If you wish to make a complaint, please email us at in the first instance, giving as much detail as possible about the nature of your complaint. 
Our staff will deal with any complaints appropriately as per our complaints policy and procedure, which is available on request. We will aim to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days, providing your contact information has been submitted with your complaint. We may contact you to request more information to investigate your complaint thoroughly. Once received, your complaint will be reviewed and investigated by our Complaints Manager, who will contact you at the start of their investigation to provide details about the actions that will be taken as part of their investigation and a timeline for when they hope to conclude the investigation. Following the conclusion of the investigation into your complaint, our Complaints Manager will contact you without delay to update you on the outcome of the investigation and any changes made as a result. Appropriate action will be taken without delay but any action that requires system wide changes to our policies and procedures may require a greater period of time until changes can be safely implemented. 
If the subject of your complaint relates to the professional standards or behaviour of one of our clinicians, and we are unable to satisfy you that we have dealt with it appropriately, you can then report your concerns or make a complaint to the relevant professional body: General Pharmaceutical Council
If any disagreement between you and ADHD Treatments Surrey Ltd arises in connection with these terms, we will attempt to resolve it by discussing it with you. 
You may also submit a disagreement with us to the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service (ISCAS): The service is managed by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR). 
Patient Support Organisations 
The following organisations provide advice and support to patients in making complaints: 
The Patients Association National Helpline: 0800 345 7115 
The Private Patients’ Forum 
Citizens Advice Bureau 
Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) 
Advocacy services 
Contact social care services at your local council and ask about advocacy services.  
POhWER is a charity that helps people to be involved in decisions being made about their care. Call POhWER's support centre on 0300 456 2370 for advice. 
The Advocacy People gives advocacy support. Call 0330 440 9000 for advice or text PEOPLE to 80800 and someone will get back to you. 
VoiceAbility gives advocacy support. Call their helpline on 0300 303 1660 for advice or use VoiceAbility's online referral form 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings